The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Magic Squares again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Count Zapik
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
205 Posts

Profile of Count Zapik
Magic Squares do crop up on forums like this.

Can anyone help I'm just wondering where the good ones might be.

The one I've used for years past has just been tipped in a major book by a magician friend of ours.

Whose to Blame?

Count Zapik

Count Zapik Smile
I feel as if I have been whisked here from another life....it may even have been my own!
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
"Mind Square" by Craige Snader is interesting. It's not the traditional method, and is best as a closer. People call out squares (A-P) at random, and you, while blindfolded, state what number is to be placed there. About halfway through, you stop and recall which squares are filled and what numbers are there. You then keep filling in squares, until two are left. You recall which two are blank, and ask them which square they want first. Once the square is created, you show the numerous ways that the number is totaled.

Orville Meyer's "Magic Square and Master Memory Demonstration" is great, too. You fill the squares with words called out by the audience. You are then blindfolded, and the audience calls out the words at random, and you state a number to be placed in that square.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Magic Squares again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL