The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need your prayers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Hilly
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Bill Hilly
Very happy to hear the surgery went well. Here's to a smooth and speedy recovery.

- B.H.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Very happy to hear Cliff, I hope all goes well with her recovery!
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
God is good, I am so glad to hear your positive report Cliff. Take care and see you at ring 96!

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I fear I must ask again, Today started out well, my wife's fever had broken, she was sounding stronger, she got out of bed, she ate, she used the bathroom etc.
This evening after I had left to get my daughter from camp I got a call from the doctor and rushed back to the hospital. The vein that had given them trouble the first time was had lost circulation to the affected area, and they would have to go back in. I would be at the hospital still, but I was told it was better for me to be with my daughter (12 years old) to comfort here and reassure her. The truth is this surgery will be much simpler than the last. What I am worried about more that anything else is a sever shock to the system only 4 days after the last. I love my wife... She knows how much I love her because I remind her every day in both words and actions.

Remember I welcome all prayers of all faiths.
Thanks for the support
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I am sending good thoughts. As you can imagine your present expeience is effectin my emotions badly. Doctors are amazing
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Prayers your way Cliff......
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Praying with you, Cliff . . .
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Three surgeries in 8 days. She is supposed to be coming home this weekend but not the same as when she went in. I flip between sorrow and anger, but the truth is she is alive, there may be a repair later on, and I love her no matter what.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Good man. My wife had brain damage, memory issues, and of course physical problems for over a decade and I am now grateful for that time. Man I can understand the anger one moment and sad the next.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Warm thoughts to you and your family Cliff.

This is going on long enough so you must be exhausted.

I'm sure your friends are offering help.
Let them help in grocery shopping, Watering the garden, bringing a casserole or taking your Daughter back to school shopping.

They love your wife too and need to find ways to show it.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need your prayers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL