The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ESP Origins by Ludovic Mignon and Marchand de Trucs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrAz
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of DrAz
Hi,

It's a pleasure to present our new produt, the ESP Origins project.
We work on this project since severals months and hope you like it.

If you have purchase it at the FISM don't hesitate to post a review.

You can see the trailer of the product here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTT-f71Qk0

And also you can find the product here : http://www.esp-origins.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I would like to know a little more about this product for anyone who has it (a little more then its just an ESP deck please). Looks like some nifty routines have been added which may or may not be new to the ESP enthusiast. Also are the m******s easy to see? Im a hipster for ESP effects.

Decomposing Into Symbolism
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
The entire set is really good, the mar...g system very clever and still well readable. I like the cards! The provided booklet is nicely printed and the routines (no wonder, see who wrote them...) are strong. I really can recommend the set. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Fred Darevil
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Fred Darevil
Nice product. Unfortunately, too much communication around it and onpenly presented as marked. I'll keep using ordinary cards bought in New-age shop and marked by myself. I don't want any spectator saying loudly : "I bought these to my son for christmas, they are marked !".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ESP Origins by Ludovic Mignon and Marchand de Trucs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL