The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
Dear MagicCafe members

I am happy to announce the launch of my latest e-book ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY which features 10 effects for the close-up worker.

Here are the contents:

ABOUT TIME: A spectator removes their watch which is set to a random time which is unknown to anyone. The magician borrows a coin from another spectator and promptly vanishes the borrowed coin. The coin is discovered underneath the watch of the person from whom the magician borrowed the coin. The magician asks the spectator to read aloud the date from the borrowed coin. Assuming the date is 2010, the magician asks the first spectator to reveal the randomly set time. It will be 20:10 (or 8.10pm).

SERENDIPITY: Three spectators each select a card from a shuffled deck. The magician removes three cards from the spread. None are the selections. When the magician asks for the names of the selected cards each spectator names the same card. The magician magically transforms the three selections in to the chosen card.

A SERIES OF STRANGE COINCIDENCES: Three separate coincidence effects with a shuffled deck of playing cards.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER: A shuffled deck is split in to four roughly equal piles and a card is chosen from each pile and lost by each spectator. The deck is assembled and reshuffled by the magician. When the magician spreads the deck, all four cards are located. Two red selections are found amongst all black cards and two black selections are found amongst all red cards.

ONE EQUALS FOUR: My streamlined handling of Dan Garrett's Four Card Reiteration (published with permission).

TRANSCENSION: Four Queens vanish one at a time when placed amongst four black cards. Each time a Queen vanishes one of the black spot cards is placed to the table. The remaining black cards instantly change back in to the the four Queens. The four tabled cards then change in to the four Aces!

THEN: A novel ‘video’ prediction of a chosen playing card.

SHOOT: A moving hole effect using a football drawn on a football (soccer) pitch on the back of the magician's business card. The card is given away as a souvenir at the end.

SLACKPOT COINS: The magician presents a sealed envelope as a prediction. The spectator grabs a handful of loose change. The magician does the same. When the spectator totals her change she is then invited to open the envelope. The magician has successfully predicted how much money both he and the spectator holds.

RUSE: A shuffled deck is split in two between the magician and a spectator. Each shuffles their own half then both halves are tabled. The spectator cuts to a card in each half. The cards are revealed to be mates, i.e. two black Kings.

NOW AVAILABLE with a bonus manuscript CHARMED which teaches two visual links for Troy Hooser's 'A Charming Chinese Challenge'.

This is available from me for $25.

Thank you for reading this!

AM
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
Hi Guys

Video just posted on my site here

Alternatively you can view it here: VIMEO

Cheers

Andrew
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL