The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A friendly hello from Switzerland (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wheeler
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
9 Posts

Profile of Wheeler
Hello magicians from all around the globe!

I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Switzerland! (little country in the middle of europe..for those who haven't heard of it)
I'm currently studying English at the University of Zurich and apart from that very eager to learn the art of magic. Especially card tricks are my favourites, but I appreciate all other kinds of magic too! Although I'm not a complete beginner since I know some sleight of hands and tricks (and how to present them..) I still have a lot to learn and I'm really thankful that this forum provides a lot of possibilities to get information about magic, especially the magic books for beginners that are recommended by advanced magicians and so on.

Besides, If anyone is interested in skyping in order to help me improve my skills or sleight of hand or just have a talk, I would definitely appreciate that - just in case someone is interested Smile

Wheeler
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Weeeler,
I really enjoyed reading your resume...Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Wheeler
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
9 Posts

Profile of Wheeler
Thanks for the coffee TORA Smile

Yeah I noticed that myself, before I have officially registered for this forum, I read about 200 posts about every possible topic. The reviews of some of the newer magic tricks in here are really helpful, that's why I came to this site in the first place. I can't stand when buying a magic trick because of the great description, just to find out later that it isn't that great or has angle issues or etc. Actually, I perceive this café as being an immense library or university where knowledge about magic is stored and taken care of. Love it to be here!

Wheeler
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Wheeler,

Since you've been reading here a while you know how helpful it can be.

But now that you area member you can get involved in the conversation.

It's a whole new level.

Here is a thread started by Steven Youell a respected Magician here at the Café (and all over America at least, I don't know how far he travels).

It is about his tutorials via Skype. This might be just what you are looking for.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=2&16

-Mary Mowder
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A friendly hello from Switzerland (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL