The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen and others! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irma Gurd
View Profile
New user
Left Field
3 Posts

Profile of Irma Gurd
It's a great honor to be here tonight! I am what most consider a "Mugician" mostly because that's what people say after I tell them I'm a "Magician", that and I'm also musical. I'd like to start off tonight by sharing my latest thoughts on being an entertainer...If it doesn't have a flourish, it ought to. By that I mean this, "Let's give 'em something to talk about. Let's give them something to figure out. How about Dooooooves?" Also, Get snappy on the Flip! The way I see it We all got about 2 whole seconds to be Amazing, so, don't hesitate. And in closing it's important to remember that Sometimes ya just gotta get crazy with your crazies...Do what they say...Then, chances are, later, when you want to sleep, they'll leave you alone.
Thanks Again for accepting me into the great green beyond.
All the Best,
Irma F. Gurd
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Irma Gurd,

I like some flourish. I love Flip too.

I don't think you'll have any trouble expressing your opinion here.

So, have fun and play nice.

-Mary Mowder
Irma Gurd
View Profile
New user
Left Field
3 Posts

Profile of Irma Gurd
Mary Mowder,
Thanks for the Welcome.
Although being told to play nice has caused flashbacks to grammer school I assure you and everyone that I don't intend to start any Troublewit anyone. Smile
-Irma Gurd
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I was just kidding Irma, I admire your intro.

Loved the Trouble wit reference. (I used to do that decades ago).

-Mary
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Welcome to the Café!

Flourish and flip too! I love it!
Life of Magic!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Irma,
I enjoyed reading your short resume. Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Welcome to the Café. :o)
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I have Gerd too. Welcome to the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen and others! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL