The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Contest » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Anyone who knows me knows I like a good contest.

So here's the deal:

Starting today (Thursday - August 23rd) everyone who starts a new post is eligible.
The post that has the most views on Sunday morning will be the winner.
The post that has the most replies by others will be second.
I'll send the lucky winners a copy of my latest effect Extended Stay.
If by chance they already have this effect, then I'll give them something else that comes to mind.
If by chance the winner has both the most posts and views, only one prize will be awarded.

Let the games begin ... oh I like contests...

-shawn farquhar

p.s. Since this really is unfair to those that posted before this began I have decided that " korttihai_82 " is also a winner with 755 views and 26 replies for his post asking about the Sealed Deck. I'll be in contact to send him a DVD too...
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
For those of you who want to see what the prize is, this is just one of the twelve effects possible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glth0vQmisM

-shawn

p.s. Just bumping this back up near the top for others to see the contest...
G. LaBarre
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
121 Posts

Profile of G. LaBarre
QUESTION: Should cheaters really prosper and is manipulation of the media a fair way to win?
Glen Alan - "The HOW in your Magic should be Secondary to the WOW in your Magic."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2012 entrée: Shawn Farquhar » » Contest » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL