The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Led Lights & Glow Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
Hi Guys

I'm trying to find a cheap source for Led lights and glow products. It doesn't necessarily have to be small enough to fit inside the balloon nozzle. But preferably it should be small in size in which I can hide it inside some twist.

I know of balloon lightup sticks. But am trying to find some other light up toys to play with.Any help would be appreciated

-Perry
Braaainz
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Braaainz
Go to instructables.com and search for 'em. They have instructions on how to make some led projects super cheap.

One is basically an led, a battery, and tape. They're designed to stick to walls and you can throw them against walls or ceilings and have 'em stick or use different colors and make signs or pictures on walls.

You also might want to try Oriental Trading Co. for cheap led toys.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Send Jeff Jones an email through magicbackdrops.com. He imports the self-contained LED units and sells them in bulk. He builds all of his balloons with LEDs and glowsticks.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
Thank you Braaainz and Skipway.

I am a huge fan of Jeff's magic backdrops but never knew he sells Led Lights. I will shoot him a email.

-Perry
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Party City sells them, they are not the cheapest, but they sell them by the dozen and you can determine if you want to buy them in bulk elsewhere.
Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
Hi Charliecheckers

Is there a spefefic name to the lights that party city sells, so I can find the correct ones when I go there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Led Lights & Glow Products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL