The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Where to purchase colored aluminum tool cases? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am sure you guys seen the following type of tool cases before: cases I already have a black one. I am looking for it in the color blue. I also would like a red one red case . Does anyone know where to find that tool box in colors?
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
But I did not see any polka dots.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Maybe you ain't smokin the right stuff?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Eeeaaarrrrrr
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Mike, is there a Harbor Freight in your area? They still sell the Aluminum Cases w/Dividers. Actually Mike there is one in Clinton Township on Grosbeck.

Here is a Direct link to the store finder:http://www.harborfreight.com/storelocator/location/map

Here is a Direct Link to the Case: harborfreight

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Perhaps a bit more protection than you need

I have that exact one first pictured and it just wasnt much quality.. didn't really last so I wanted something more durable.

ata briefcases are the way to go. Since they are ata cases, they can take a huge beating. They also come in bunches of colors.

I found one on the big auction site from the 70s. Had a nice fatigued look, but was in beautiful condition. Just had to re glue the interior which peeled up slightly but was in great shape. Works perfectly. Mine is green. Id suggest looking on the big auction site but here is a google search to start you off
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ata+briefcase
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Where to purchase colored aluminum tool cases? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL