The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Voodini DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Still nothing on their site, !
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I have been informed it will be the end of the week at the latest - perhaps even by the end of Wednesday...
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Thank you for finding out for us Paul.

Rob.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
It is on the site and can be ordered now. Just placed my order.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Ordered and I even paid for the more expensive shipping. (I hope that means it arrives faster.)

Congratulations on this achievement, Brother Voodini.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thank you guys!

Just to reassure everyone - the DVDs are region free so will play anywhere around the globe.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I have ordered my copy too and am looking forward to receiving it.
Will review it after I have enjoyed the wonder of its contents!

Regards
Dr Rob
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of 808
I have this DVD and it's excellent.

The chat between Paul Voodini and Luke Jermay is something every magician should watch.

The teaching of the techniques and principles used is very clear and concise and covers everything you could ever need for giving quick readings.
I say 'quick readings' because it's most effective that way. You can cover all of the things people love to hear during a reading and if desired you can combine a nice playing card divination as well.

There are a few live performances on there, which are helpful and show how people buy into the readers findings.

I think this is a pretty major dvd set that should be on every magicians shelf. Particularly if you perform mentalism. It will give you an added layer of performance even if you only use parts of it.

I began to try out some of the techniques at my very next gig after watching the dvd and it amazed me how easy it was to do. I used it in conjunction with a drawing duplication and it was incredible.
The spectator was floored and my blood was pumping through my veins with excitement. It was like having a new trick that required no sleight of hand but was devastating.

This is a 10 out of 10 dvd that many of you will thoroughly enjoy.

sometimes people can surprise you!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Answer me this if it was released today how on earth did you get it before release?? Just me being nosey!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I think magictricks.co.uk sent some review copies out prior to today's release. I got my official copy about a week ago.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
Good News Everyone!

I will be buying this one any day now.

Paul your white hair is freaking me out!

-Max
crmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of crmagic
Any info on release and availablity in the U.S. ?
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-09-19 18:51, crmagic wrote:
Any info on release and availablity in the U.S. ?

You can buy it direct from magictricks.co.uk - the discs are region free.

Or wait until it is distributed to the US retailers. The DVDs are being distributed by Murphy's, so will reach US retailers before too long. But you'll have no problem ordering direct from magictricks.co.uk
www.readerofminds.co.uk
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of 808
Yup, had a review copy. I know, I'm a lucky boy. Smile
sometimes people can surprise you!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-09-20 08:43, 808 wrote:
Yup, had a review copy. I know, I'm a lucky boy. Smile

Glad you liked it!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Just placed my order. Really looking forward to having this in my routine!
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
Just arrived last night and watched it this morning.

This is a complete self-contained kit that will teach you how to do fun, upbeat palmistry readings that can be used alone or in conjunction with other magic and or mentalism effects. The package comes with two very well produced DVD's, a booklet, and a quick reference card that can be put in your wallet.

Even if you have Voodini's previously published palmistry book (which is the same as the supplied booklet), you will still get more than your money's worth in the subtleties presented and from learning by watching Paul actually do readings with and without additional magic in a varieties of different settings.

Highly recommended!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Good work...there is some other exceptional work out there on the topic but this is still pretty good
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
I now have this and I have to agree 100% with all of the other posters - this is genuinely excellent!
Everything you need to put a routine together with or without magic.
It shows you in 10 clear steps what to do and how to do it.
I recommend it highly.
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Voodini DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL