The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How To Prepare a Routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
You are very welcome! I'd be interested to know how it turns out. An added thing you can try is bi-lateral stimulation of the brain while using the process above. The easiest way is to just walk at an even pace while you are thinking, etc. Try to do so in a place where you do not have to worry about being run over, etc. LOL A straight country road rocks for this. I live by Mission Trails Regional park in San Diego county. A zillion miles of trails, etc.

You can also use the following while seated: Cross your arms so that the fingers of your hands can contact your shoulders. Slap lightly back and forth about 3-6 times each side. I borrowed this from EMDR therapy. The walking I have found much more profound and useful.

By the way I got the walking idea from Jerry Andrus who used to jog with a mini tape recorder on a lanyard around his neck! As ideas would arise he would simply talk them into the recorder.

I've never been much of a runner, but I love to hike. I noticed that on long or short hikes if I would engage in thinking about a problem or look for a solution to a routine ideas would start spitting out like machine gun bullets. Hmmmmmmmm..... I remembered the Andrus lecture and ... well, there you go....

Best,
Brad Burt
Countage
View Profile
Veteran user
Charlotte
361 Posts

Profile of Countage
Borrow a bill, float it with an ITR, have your assistant recites the serial number with Corinda's telepathy system, and vanish it with a TT and make it appear the center of a lemon.
syko159
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of syko159
It's one thing to rehearse, but you can't rehearse with a audience like you will have during the show. You must be outgoing and improvise to really pull them in. Try to be personal and let them relate and be involved when possible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How To Prepare a Routine? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL