The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM 291 hosting PCAM 2013 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Society of American Magicians Assembly 291 - West Side Wizards is hosting the Pacific Coast Association of Magician Convention for 2013. It will be held at the Burbank Marriott (California), next to the Burbank Airport. The dates are August 1 - 4th. Go to http://www.pcam2013.com for more information on the convention.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
This is super great news.
It has been years since the California region has hosted a PCAM. I grew up traveling to California to attend, compete and not sleep at PCAM's...
Really reasonable prices to fly to Burbank and it's close to the Magic Castle too ...

-shawn
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
The planning team is working on additional perks for those who attend the convention...Not to mention it's the 80 Anniversay for PCAM!
felixjr
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of felixjr
I am going to have a table at the PCAM 2013 convention in Burbank and can create artwork for Magic posters, business cards, designs for tshirts, etc.

I'm wondering if magicians would benefit from my services and if its worth pursuing. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!

Jimr
http://toondini.blogspot.com/

Click here to view attached image.
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Magician Paul Green just added to the line up of performers and lecturers for PCAM 2013
pcam2013.com
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Now that we are begining a New Year, be sure to mark your calendar for the 80th Anniversary Pacific Coast Association of Magicians convention August 1 - 4, 2013, Burbank, California. Go to pcam2013.com for more inofrmation!
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
FYI, only 21 days till the special rates for PCAM 2013 go up. See facebook link for more inofrmation...

http://pcam2013.com/post/40127392093/onl......for-pcam
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
We have extended the early bird registration! See details at PCAM 2013.

"Thank you for everyone who’s registered early for PCAM’s 80th anniversary! We are excited as well. But we understand some of you are still waiting for more announcements - something REALLY GOOD. We didn’t want you to lose out on our great price of $150, so we are extending our early magician’s registration to end of February, so please keep spreading the word! This means we will be confirming more announcements throughout this upcoming month (and all the way up to the day of the convention..)"
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Hi just saying HELLO - was a member of PCAM and Assembly #22 SAM and Magic Castle - in the 50s-70s Produced over 1000 Shows using about 35 members at the time -with NO COMISSION (only my Postage ,phone, and Business licience costs). A Bunch of great guys - several past away now- anyone remember Ralph & Ann Rousseau - please PM reply if you wish . live now 15 minutes from Walt Disney World. RALPH & ANN Ralph(russo)Rousseau
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
We have posted a schedule of the PCAM Convention on pcam2013.com
Our planning team is working hard to offer a great PCAM Convention, remember this a limit size event. Take adavantage of the early registration to attend this convention!
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
PCAM 2013 is giving away a chance to win a one year membership to the world famous Magic Castle to ALL paid PCAM 2013 attendees. Every fully paid registration will receive one FREE raffle ticket; you can only get this raffle ticket with your paid registration and you cannot purchase any additional tickets. One ticket will be selected at the Welcome Party, and you must be present to win.

Go to pcam2013.com
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Only 40 days left until the Discount Magician rate for PCAM 2013 is over. And we just secured another hotel block until the end of the month! All the stars are aligning, and we have solidified our lineup of performers, lecturers, dealers, contests, raffles and freebies for this momentous 80th anniversary of PCAM. Now is the time to make plans to join us, as the last hotel block filled up early, and we expect to negotiate for even more space. We hope you to see you there!
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
I just booked my flights to Burbank and booked the hotel...I plan to visit my first P.C.A.M. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

--Dal

Dal Sanders
The Society of American Magicians
National President-elect
Advertising Chair
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM 291 hosting PCAM 2013 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL