The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New Gift to spectator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zerostar
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of zerostar
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I like the flow and intent of this effect -- even though I have never been much impressed by "signing coins" as magic as it instills a sense of distrust where there may be none in the first place. This approach, however, ads a new dimension and works! The final placement of the clear lens on the pin seems a bit clumsy, but that may be masked by whatever patter you are using.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
zerostar
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of zerostar
Thank for the advice , let me improve it ~
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Greetings from Hong Kong!

I believe many coin magicians have been trying to come up with gifts to give out after a routine, and I think pin badges is a good idea - congratulations.

Having the coin signed is the key to this routine as the magic is indeed the transfer of the signature from one object to another. However, I think the first transfer in the video is redundant - anyone would've thought you've switched out with another coin. If you insist transfering a signature from one coin to another, transfer it from a silver one to a copper one.

You know what I mean Smile

Kened
desert_gold_hound
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of desert_gold_hound
I love it and would love to have that trick. I would be willing to pay a small fee for that trick. I love the effect and the gift they would actualy keep is awsome.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Zerostar, that is beautiful! Nice job! Smile

Doug
Luqash
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Luqash
I liked the design and the effect. Great job. Smile I guess that the most important part of this trick is to convince the audience, that your hands are empty and that there is only the signed coin in your right hand. Just the same as one would like to do when doing the misers dream ;-) Try maybe using some subtlety or some clever palm that would allow the audience to get the glimpse of your hands. Then this effect would be much more powerful Smile I agree with funsway that the final move looks a bit suspicious but overall, I would love to get a badge produced like that Smile keep up with creativity zerostar and I hope we will see your next ideas Smile

Cheers!

Lukasz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New Gift to spectator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL