The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » G & F? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kris knave
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of kris knave
Good evening Gents (and possibly ladies, however I doubt it),

Two questions and an observation, if I may:

1) Could anyone here explain the reasons behind the demise of G&F?

2) Assuming the reasons aren’t related to the demise of “Mr Bones”, can anyone put me in touch with “Mr Bones”?

Despite having hung around internet gambling sites for years, I’ve never read or posted on any “open” forums however, a cursory glance around this place reveals many a familiar name and, dare I say it, some familiar individuals under unfamiliar names.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
knave
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
It's quite difficult to maintain such forums alive. There are not many members and, as usual, only a few post regularly. Therefore, after a while those places die.

Besides, busting out members -like myself- wrongly accusing them of vileness doesn't help.

I won't forgive, Silver. Never.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I seem to recall you from some place Knave. Welcome! Anyway I don't know. Doc was banned from here and others just vanished or was banned I am not sure. Jason England, perhaps might be the best fellow here to send a pm to and ask about that. Maybe they all got caught and was thrown out of the window somewhere. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » G & F? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL