The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Joe Lefler Passed? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
The last post on this thread tonight said Joe has passed away. He's been fighting cancer for a few years. Don't know any other details but they're sure to emerge. His suitcase table is the best.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=30
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
http://youtu.be/r7x4xqlBBwM
enjoy this short piece on Joe... RIP
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Riley, thanks for posting. Joe was a fun guy to talk to. He had his own thoughts on the magic industry and I keep one of his comments to me close at heart anytime I think of purchasing a magic prop, effect, utility, gaff, or anything magical. Not for public comment here. But he called it like he saw it and I liked him for that. And once again, his suitcase table is the best.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Joe Lefler Passed? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL