The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best knife through arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johndraws
View Profile
Loyal user
Danville, Illinois
202 Posts

Profile of johndraws
I am in the market for a knife through arm gimmick. Is there anyone out there that has used this gimmick and can help guide me to one of the best on the market, or possibly a thread with this discussion on it. I need to load it with plenty of "blood" It will be used for stage.Thank you in advance.
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Tony Parx makes the best Knife Through Arm. You should contact him. Please google him
Roni
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Best I ever say was made by Amazing Jonathan. Perhaps you can contact him and see if he has any for sale.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2012-10-05 18:12, Roni wrote:
Tony Parx makes the best Knife Through Arm. You should contact him. Please google him
Roni

For a horizontal cut this is superb - and I have it and use it!

CC has a vertical set which is also brilliant him - I'm sure he will chime in, but if you search there is a video on here which is definitely worth watching Smile
[
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
Are you looking for a conventional knife through arm? Or are you looking to draw a blade across your arm to slice it open with blood oozing from the wound? I have a version using a straight blade that is very strong...
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Quote:
On 2012-10-06 04:03, docsteve wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-05 18:12, Roni wrote:
Roni

For a horizontal cut this is superb - and I have it and use it!

CC has a vertical set which is also brilliant him - I'm sure he will chime in, but if you search there is a video on here which is definitely worth watching Smile

Thank you.
I have the vertical model, it will come with the slice knife. if anyone need the detail please PM me.

Cheers,
CC
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
This is the photos....

Click here to view attached image.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I have the Tony Parx Knife. While the basic design is good, small handle/large blade and can be kinda shown on all sides. I have trouble filling the blood and it doesn't seem to hold much blood at all, one squirt maybe. I will try and fill it with a syringe, see if that helps.

It does kinda look like a real knife, more than some others on the market where the handle is as big or bigger than the blade. But there is room for improvement on this decent model.
The blade is kinda wobbly also, in all directions.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I have added two syringes to the back of the handle for much more blood flow. I may end up modding the handle by sanding down the edges for a smoother handle and embedding the syringes.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best knife through arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL