The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

p1pster
View Profile
New user
Edinburgh, Scotland
14 Posts

Profile of p1pster
Came acroos this site when looking for some info and imediately decided to register. Im a Theatre Production manager based in scotland and part-time magician, but needing some advice. Wanting to move to doing bigger shows, and allthough ive built and performed some illusions (such as the slick post illusion and tip-over trunks and that sort of thing) I need to make some others to add to my act. I am planning a few and want to take some classic illusion and make them my own. Could anyone point me in the direction of a really good book for just illusions, or tell me what a good book is? need to gain more knowledge on illusions allthough I know the basics. If anyone can help plese get back to me,
Anyway hi to all,
and bye,
P1pster
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi P1Pster Smile
Let me be the first to welcome you to our beautiful Café. Nice to have a theatrical authority here. For the books, I recommend you to check the menu and you will find a special section for itin the "Let's make a Deal Part. You will find more than what you are looking for. Never,neglect to post. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome aboard! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday P1Pster

A warm welcome to the Café. I hope you locate some relevant answers in the areas you are most interested in.

I am currently constucting a small tip over box (within a box - so it can handle difficult angles). It is intended primarily for producing the rabbit and other small items. It is all cut out and ready for construction.

I look forward to reading any contributions you make.

Troppo Bob Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi P1pster,

There's a forum just for you at the Café! Lots contribute post on making your own props, there's even another thread on illusions. I'm sure over time you will network with others that share the same interest.

As recommended don't hesitate to post any questions.

Welcome! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL