The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » For the Benefit of All... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
The Curator will not be attending this years Gathering...Unfortunately He will be working another Blank at that time..and it is best that he tends to his Business as to not let to much scratch slip through the cracks...So now there is absolutely NO excuse for the rest of you not to attend!!!!...on a lighter note, due to this announcement it should also be safe to hang laundry on outdoor lines in the greater Scranton Wilkes-Barre area over the weekend of November 2ND - 4Th, as The Curator will be over 1400 miles away...However if Wayne of Ballycast Fame is in attendance...All bets are off!...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I've been threatening to break my personal stay-at-home oath for quite awhile now ... don't make me come up there and slap y'all upside the head!

--Rossmacrae (Wayne Keyser)
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Kevin Gerrone
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gerrone
As you know this totally bums me out Jim!!!!
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
We'll miss having you there.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » For the Benefit of All... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL