The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
This may be a really stupid question but does anyone know a good source for Seance Cards for a Glass Moving routine.

Of Course I would like the cards to be aged.

Found this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seance-Kit-alp......4a76f8af

But they are in the UK and I would like to get it quickly.

Any ideas?
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
543 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Check if the size goes with your needs http://etsy.me/JO8pO9
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
http://www.geminiartifacts.com

Vic's site ! "Thurisaz"
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
What I like to do is have classy looking blank card stock and several markers to hand out to the participants and have them write letters on the cards to "mix their energy and group energy into the cards to help insure a successful session." Then I let them take them home afterwords. I have them do this during a break in the evening before we actually move into the glass moving session. The groups I've done this for have seemed to enjoy it and it doesn't really take much time.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 03:04, Isper wrote:
What I like to do is have classy looking blank card stock and several markers to hand out to the participants and have them write letters on the cards to "mix their energy and group energy into the cards to help insure a successful session." Then I let them take them home afterwords. I have them do this during a break in the evening before we actually move into the glass moving session. The groups I've done this for have seemed to enjoy it and it doesn't really take much time.

That's a wonderful idea!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
Wow! I love the simplicity of that idea - it also makes it organic and spooky.

But I also like the two marketed decks too. They both look great!

Man - you guys are awesome!

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL