The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mentalities by Stefan Olschewski (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I performed this Saturday for a group of about 150 people. I've done many a chair routine over the years including my own "The Perfect Chair Test". This one kills. The way the participants and spectators got into it was amazing. The method is so simple it's virtually bullet proof. A very fine trick which I will permanently add to my routine.
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
My set of MENTALITIES just arrived this weekend & after watching it, I must say that what Stefan has given us is HIGHLY USEFUL routines.
I will be adapting one of my crowd-favorite routines to the method Stefan puts forth in Technicolor ESP.

His ACAAN is simple easy & clever. I may use this also.

And I surely will be adapting JACR to fit my needs, (I just wish he sent me the Dwarfs patter to use with JACR).

Great stuff! Quality DVDs!
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Thank you both so much!

I am really happy you actually do perform my effects - as I promise with everything I release: This is material I currently use on stage and which is audience tested many times. I set myself a high standard and won't let you go with pipe dreams.

MENTALITIES contains some of my best material Smile

Marqus: I will send you a PM as soon as I find the time ...

Best regards

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Mentalities - This is full of workers. I grabbed this, at least two effects went straight into my new stage act. All the material is very easy to do. Very simple methods. All have good finishes. This is ecellent material. Recommended.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I reviewed Balls at my blog today (just a quick review)

I'll be watching Mentalities again soon too, something didn't click when I watched this before a couple of times, hopefully this changes!
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
moualb
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of moualb
Mentalities - I received the dvd from a french reseller.

Given the positive comments, I had high expectations from the dvd, .... and they have been met.

The performance is excellent, the routines are clever with different twists, the explanations very clear with lot of tips about audience management etc ...

The performance is done in english with a german speaking audience and a few funny things happen (some words are written from the audience in german, at some point Stefan asks for volunteers and he adds that they don't even need to speak english). All those little details and Stefan personality make the performance very enjoyable.

Explanations are done in clear english. Stefan is very honest and modest in his explanations (he talks about something that he forgot to do during the performance). He highlights the fact that his technical choices to solve a problem are always made so that he can focus on the presentation/audience management.

Highly recommended. Bravo.
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
774 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
I AM SO LATE to this party!
but stefan is funny and awesome
the money was well worth it!
you rock dude!!!!

thank you for sharing your talent!!
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Moualb, Alpah alex,

thank you both so much! I am really happy you enjoyed my ideas. Please feel free to spread the word ;-)

Best
Stefan

Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Smile

(I will)

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mentalities by Stefan Olschewski (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL