The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confetti when producing something (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello, I want to know, how do some people produce card, and confetti flies out.

RJH
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I'm not sure it's good for you to bluntly ask how something is done, but let's turn this into a learning experience for you.

Don't worry about how THEY do it. How would YOU do it?? Think of as many ideas as you can, and try them.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Okay. Yeah.. Kind of dumb idea to ask like that.. Smile

RJH
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Try secret sessions
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
You're right Michael. That's part of the creativity process : Watch someone else or read a effect description of a trick you don't know in a book and before carying on to read the explanation try to find a way to make it work your own way.

I think that Eric Jones uses this way to build creativity.

Oliver.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Here the important factor may be WHY you might wish confetti to accompany an effect. Jeff McBride advocates this technique for SOME effects and not others. Check his website and get on his weekly forum -- then he might share his thoughts there.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Confetti makes a extra magical effect, and can you give me the link to the website?

RJH
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Glad you caught my meaning, Oliver. I meant nothing in regard to magical exposure. Secret Sessions would not solve the dilemma, as I saw it. I just thought he needed a little push to explore this on his own. The creative process is also one of the most rewarding things about magic study.

Regarding "why?"... I think he probably had that issue in mind before asking the question, and even if only because he wanted to do it, is under no obligation to reveal that before getting help from us.

But of course, this discussion did end up in the Secret Sessions where it is being tossed around like an ADHD salad.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Confetti when producing something (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL