The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Experience - It's Back!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
I posted this in the book section but, hey, it *is* a latest and greatest Smile

‘Experience: The Magic of Jon Allen’ has been out of print for quite a while. However, I can reveal that it has now been re-printed in softback form and is available once again. I can’t tell you how excited I am because I know there were many people who missed out on the first run.

Produced by Vanishing Inc., the book contains many routines that are currently in my working repertoire, along with concepts that have generated many discussions amongst magicians and changed the way they think about their own magic. The book is far removed from being just another “here’s the effect and here’s method” publication. It contains a wealth of practical advice, explanations about *why* something should be done, along with ideas that can be adopted to the magic you currently perform.

The price of the softback version is £22.50 / $35.00. To celebrate this re-launch of the book, the first 12 magicians to buy a copy from me will receive a signed, numbered copy of the book and I will also be giving a free copy of my marking system for Bicycle cards.

It is not yet available from my website so please Paypal me at jallen@close-upmagician.com to receive your special copy.

Here's what some people have to say about it:

“Stunning effects and jaw-dropping magic!” Jeff McBride, Creator of the Magic & Mystery School

“Jon Allen's magic is so strong and yet so offbeat. And what sets this collection apart is the amount of parlor material he includes. Anyone working on their close-up or stand-up acts would benefit greatly from Experience: The Magic of Jon Allen.” Joshua Jay, Trick Editor at MAGIC Magazine

“This book is the work of a man who thinks. Like many, Jon Allen thinks about method (and the results can be insidious) ... but unlike many he also, blessedly, thinks of more than method. Turning a page of this book is like opening a present on Christmas day. And I say this as a Jew.” David Regal

"There is a marvelous elegance and economy to Jon's work as a performer and as a creator. Experience does an extremely good job of capturing both!" Jay Sankey
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin has it in stock:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14819

I don't hAve the book, butJon's Penguin LIVE lecture was wonderful. Real worker stuff!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Experience - It's Back!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL