The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kif "Wilde" Anderson Passing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Kif Anderson passed away this last Thursday, Oct 25th in the morning after battling cancer. We have all lost a brother and a friend. But his legacy will live on through his many projects, written words, and those he encouraged and mentored. This coming Friday will be the funeral, but it will not end there. As Kif always said... it is about the message. The message still needs to go out. We still need to be very creative about sharing that message. So be creative, come up with new ideas, and go unto all the world and live the gospel... he did until the very end.

Blessings to you. If you want to pass onto the family any stories, words, pictures, etc. Please email them to me at
gene.oswald@me.com
Hugs to you all.... Oz
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
+In the Name of the Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen. Christ our eternal King and God, You have destroyed death and the devil by Your Cross and have restored man to life by Your Resurrection; give rest, Lord, to the soul of Your servant Kif who has fallen asleep, in Your Kingdom, where there is no pain, sorrow or suffering. In Your goodness and love for all men, pardon all the sins he has committed in thought word or deed, for there is no man or woman who lives and sins not, You only are without sin.
For You are the Resurrection, the Life, and Repose of Your servant Kif, departed this life, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up glory with Your Eternal Father and Your All-Holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit; both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen+
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Let it be known that I AGREE WITH VLAD!

"Whenever two or more agree..." Smile

Doug
rmann
View Profile
New user
Milton VT and a forum newbie with only
96 Posts

Profile of rmann
Amen. We have a hope and a confidence in Him who sits on the Throne. Kif will be missed here, but we rejoice that He is now in the presence of our Lord and Savior.

Ray
_

Pastor Ray Mann

Champlain Valley Church of the Nazarene

St. Albans, VT (USA)

"...to Him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever." Ps 136:4
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I do not know if the new "Chocolate Fund" with the FCM would be an appropriate way to remember Kif- my guess is the January/February issue of the "Voice of the FCM" will have details on ways to honor Kif's memory either through the FCM or through his family directly (or through Gene). As Kerry said, words cannot express...
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
It came as a shock to many of us. While we feel sadness and mourn he will no longer be with us, we are comforted in the prmises of the Lord, especially in the promises given to us that at the end "tears will be no more".

Rest in peace with your eternal Father.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Complete obituary for Kif is now at http://www.joshuamortuary.com You can also post comments for the family there. The Celebration of Life service will be Monday, November 5, at 11:30 Pacific Time, and will be webcast from http://www.ccdowney.com
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Sad to read this. May God grant His peace and comfort to those who mourn his passing
Many Blessings!!

Paul
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
A sincere thank you to Kif's church for allowing the web broadcast of Kif's funeral - it was a tremendous God honoring tribute to Kif from his family and friends. The cheerful stories told were wonderful examples of a well lived life and an inspiration to fellow believers/FCMers everywhere.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
The latest "Voice of the FCM" is now online at the http://www.fcm.org web site. Tributes to Kif can be sent to editor@fcm.org for publication in the next issue.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
So sorry to hear of this! Just learned of it from "The Linking Ring" last night. But I bet he wouldn't trade his new home for anything. Smile We'll see him again.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Amen Matt! I have never met Kif, but through his postings here on the Café, and reading the kind words about him here, I truly wish I had.

Eternal Rest grant unto Kif, O Lord, let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Kif "Wilde" Anderson Passing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL