The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great finds and great ideas Silvertongue. Please don't harm that incredible book, but definitely incorporate it into your performance. You have a treasure there.
The crucifix idea is wonderful.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, Poveglia wrote:
Why do I always find the coolest stuff way to late?

Don't sweat it, there will always be amazing new releases, and occasionally these things come up for sale on the second hand market. Stick around here for a year or two and you'll see enough cool stuff to bankrupt a small nation.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Today I'm very proud as I accomplised something I've wanted to do for a while but not had the means. Here it is on printed on FP and slipped inside the cover of my 1620 -I said 1720 in my last post for some reason M.DC.XX.- Pseaumes de David mis en rime. I swear they look like they have been block printed. Anyway just wanted to share my excitement.

For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Excellent and very beautiful. Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing.

BC
Phasmologist
aqmagish20
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of aqmagish20
Has anyone else come up with creative solutions for carrying without the pieces shifting out. Perhaps the Professor could have wooden pieces similar to the bottom holder made to cover the top?
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
I personally don't think any additions are nessesary to the trap itself. I use the crucifix as stated above and this holds the plates firmly with no problem. I also did away with the burlap sack and got a nice old piece of well worn burlap from my organic farmer which is large enough to tightly wrap the trap several times. I'm also on the look out for the right box for Aes, I've had no luck as of yet, but I'm happy to wait until the right one manifests. I think if you find a box for it you will have no problem with the plates moving.

For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
davfreeman
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of davfreeman
Any AES GOETIA owners out there that could be tempted into a trade. Message me if interested. I have some other Prof BC items as well as some Cesaral, Taylor Imagineering, and Dark Artifice items.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
It is probably the most beautiful piece I own.

Good luck with finding the AES G.

Frappez toujours!
davfreeman
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of davfreeman
Luc
I saw the pictures of your AG and it looks incredible. If you do not mind me asking, what things do you pair with your AG when you perform with it? It seems like the possibility could be endless on what could be paired with it. Feel free to pm me if you want to answer but do not want to say on an open forum.
-David
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I would like to commemorate that it is 10 years ago today that Prof BC announced the birth of this amazing artefact. Happy day!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AES GOETIA (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL