The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Witchcraft2 by Arnel Renegado (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Silverdollar
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Silverdollar
Nice trick and nice idea Martin!!
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello ArtIn,

That's a great idea and I see no reason as to why that couldn't be achieved using this gimmick.

Best,
Russ
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is there a release date and price on this project? Getting Xmas list together...
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I don't think I have ever in my life, turned a bottle of water over and squeezed it.
Anything by Gary Jones is golden. iCandy was almost like stealing it had so many usable and killer tricks on it.
Can't wait.
James

Quote:
On 2012-11-14 10:33, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Lol why the hell would you turn it upside down and squeeze it??

What a random thing to do with a full bottle of water???

R
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello MagicBrent,

It will be released in December and looks like being a two DVD set.

Best,
Russ
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can't wait Russ! Thanks for the update.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
I'm super excited about this. iCandy was brilliant.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
I love this its going in my stage act and I will have this on me for close up I love magic like this super visual.

I have had the pleasure of seening Gary Jones magic and that man is a machine hit me so hard couldn't get up for a week strong stuff and on top of that its work-ball plus he has a fountain of knowledge on magic and perfomance and he is great guy to be around very privileged to have spent time time with him.

Kieron johnson
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I'm 100% sure you're right Keiron.

But I'm having so much fun performing To The Max that I don't need any new material for the time being.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
This effect is great. I was standing behind the camera and this was the first time I saw it live., What you see is what you get with this one.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2012-11-16 14:18, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
I'm 100% sure you're right Keiron.

But I'm having so much fun performing To The Max that I don't need any new material for the time being.

Jamie, I'm fully with you on To the Max, it's fricking brilliant mate! I have two sets and I'm using Keiron's handling, even after watching Keiron do this about 5 or 6 times the other night in a pub and you know what he's doing you still miss the load!

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Woow this is amazing ! But I cant find the link to the product ?! I MUSTTT get this product but I have few questions.
1- Where is the link to the product if I want to order it lol Smile ?
2- Wow Im going insane with this product.....Can the flavors be changed multiple times ?
3- How hard is it to get the gimmicks ? I live in the Middle East and 3/4 of the gimmicks found for magicians arent available here so I would like to know.....

This is an amazinggg effect I really dream of having it.
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14973

Quote:
On 2014-01-13 18:50, TheMagicalMan wrote:
Woow this is amazing ! But I cant find the link to the product ?! I MUSTTT get this product but I have few questions.
1- Where is the link to the product if I want to order it lol Smile ?
2- Wow Im going insane with this product.....Can the flavors be changed multiple times ?
3- How hard is it to get the gimmicks ? I live in the Middle East and 3/4 of the gimmicks found for magicians arent available here so I would like to know.....

This is an amazinggg effect I really dream of having it.
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 18:50, TheMagicalMan wrote:

LOL - You sure do like resurrecting old threads! I wanted to let you know that this is actually a two volume DVD set. You can order each volume individually.

More iCandy Volume 1

More iCandy Volume 2
- EddieM
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Thank you for the link gimmickless.
EddieM LOL I'm sorry I just couldn't help it.....I've been watching YIF too much and stunned to much buy what he did and I assumed they were camera tricks......so surprisingly I found some of the stuff basically on sale....my jaw LITERLLY fell apart..... I'm going pretty crazy at what I can do with these amazing things Smile !

May I ask.....may I please know if the gimmicks are readily available or are they hard to find ?! And can you change the color of the drink MULTIPLE times ? also in the demo.....it is claimed that the "TASTE" changes as well.....is this true ? Thank you very much.
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Just to be sure....Witchcraft 2 is on volume 2 only .... correct ?
chrisgali
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of chrisgali
But it has to be a plastic bottle right?
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
I would like to know that too.
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
London
182 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
It has to be a plastic bottle and I buy the bits and bobs needed on Amazon. I think a lot of people said witchcraft wasn't very practicle but I do not agree with this, you have to go to the trouble to make it up and have a way to carry in a container so this is why it had bad reviews ! If you go to the trouble to make this and you want head f--- peoples brains then it is worth it, if you want a selfworking simple trick what can be done anywhere and you can't be bothered to work a bit then you will have to look elsewhere !

The taste is suggestion but you can add some flavoring if you want.
Sussex/Kent/Surrey Wedding Photographer and Magician. Ben's Photography
Surrey/Sussex/Kent Magician
jameshawker
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of jameshawker
Great effect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Witchcraft2 by Arnel Renegado (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL