The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tribute to tommy: 33 conspiracies that turned out to be true (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile Grand Master.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MobilityBundle
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas/Boston
120 Posts

Profile of MobilityBundle
Some pretty broad interpretations of "conspiracy" in that article. My favorite is the "Shadow Government." It sounds terrifying: there's a large, highly organized, highly equipped group of people waiting to take control of government as soon as the moment is right.

It gets much less terrifying when one learns the details. Who are these people? Staffers and cabinet members in our existing government. When is the moment right? In the event of an attack or natural disaster that prevents normal function of government.

Frankly, I'd be a little disappointed if there weren't such a plan in place.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Not much of a list of conspiracy theories.

Notably absent is the one about a Canadian taking control of the Bank of England.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Quote:
On 2012-11-27 18:42, balducci wrote:
Not much of a list of conspiracy theories.

Notably absent is the one about a Canadian taking control of the Bank of England.

Man, that was funny. Took me a Canadian second to get it, but very funny. (lol)
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
What happened to the one about Tommy becoming the head of the Church of England or was it the Catholic Church.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I don't know? What happened to the one about Tommy?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E6sbx4AwZ7k#!
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tribute to tommy: 33 conspiracies that turned out to be true (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL