The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - HUGE COOL THING. for only 24 HOURS. Make this Monday NOT LAME!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
For 24 hours only you can save 30% off of ANY order at Kranzo Magic

Just click here to get the SPECIAL CODE

http://t.co/030Ow5iF
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Hi Nate - I couldn't find anywhere to enter the code. I also had issues adding package type deals (that would only show up as 1 item in the cart).
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Sorry Man! If you are having any issues at all just email me. We can always just do it thru paypal or I can figure out the discount and send you an invoice etc.

I'm flexible....

Thanks man!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
The special offer is STILL good today by the way....

For NO other reason than I have been too lazy to log on and edit the site....LOL

Enjoy!!!

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
ashah12
View Profile
New user
Chicago, Illinois
35 Posts

Profile of ashah12
Mr. Kranzo,

You rock! Placed an order for the NO SMOKING DVD and VIP Kit and a Lighter Leash W/Training all for 46.55 shipped! Super excited and can't wait to play around with it. If you don't mind could you list a couple ideas for No Smoking that you use in your everyday repertoire? I also was wondering how quickly my package would arrive. I live in Illinois.

Feel free to drop me a PM.

Arsh Shah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - HUGE COOL THING. for only 24 HOURS. Make this Monday NOT LAME!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL