The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » My Worlds Colliding! Ballooning on the cruise! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvansFlorida
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of EvansFlorida
So although I love performing balloons at private and corporate events, I keep those events more locally. I still make the majority of my money doing comedy magic at corporate events and cruise lines across the country. Well, when performing this last cruise with RCL, I decided when relaxing with the crew to break out some balloons for once. A lot of fun! I didn't bring many with me, but had some fun with what I did. Here's a picture of the head chef and Maitre' D wearing my King Kong on the Empire State building hat!

I will always love magic, but there's something about balloons that just seems so much more relaxing. Maybe it's the fact that you could care less about angles!

You Never Knew The Impossible Could Be So Funny!
Family Events - www.EvansFlorida.com

Premiere Corporate Comedy Magic - www.ImpossiblyFunny.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » My Worlds Colliding! Ballooning on the cruise! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL