The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ran Pink's T-REX (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
When using this for IO, I've usually got what I need before most even know that I've torn it which is just a bonus. When doing this somewhat surrounded, here's what I do: while the first two deeds have been done, I hold the pieces in the right hand while my left gestures for them to hold out their hand, or to open the box (depending on what I'm using it for) I keep everything tight and high, as I make the gesture with the left, it stays up with the right, completely cutting off the side angle and is comepletly natural.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the tear. AWESOME BABY! I absolutely LOVE IT! After tearing up about 200 cards I gave it a test run and it stunned. I am thrilled to have traded my $60.00 for this perfect little piece of work. From all of the great things I've read about it, I had a strong suspicion I would feel this way.

Here are a couple of thoughts for what they're worth. I love the ragged, natural, organic feel of the actual torn pieces pre p**k. I think we as mentalists/magicians have a false presumption that the pieces of the card/billet need to be torn symmetrically into perfect little tiny squares. This method sells ITSELF on a subconscious level and thus is why I believe it is so effective. If you were tearing up something you were simply going to throw into the trash, this is what it would look like. You wouldn't stand over your trash bag lining up the pieces perfectly as you made each tear. I don't know, to me this just seems spot on natural.

Now I can't wait to dig into the book and study all of the ideas it contains.

If you are even remotely considering purchasing this... DO IT. It's a no-brainer.

Just want to say THANK YOU Ran for sharing your discovery. I believe you have earned yourself a spot in magic history and deservedly so.

Wish you great success with this.

Bobby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ran Pink's T-REX (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL