The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » New case $20.00 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Edit - how do I post pix?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Maybe this will work http://magicpix.weebly.com/ what do you think of this for a walkaround case?

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Cool I got that link to work, It is a Nintendo DS case w/a shoulder strap. Case is a tad smaller than an Ipad.

front is a flap that is held by velcro. Plenty of room in open compartment with a velcro seperator. In my picture there are 8 regular decks, 1 mini deck an ipod touch,a sharpie and there is room left.

zip that up fold over flap and unzip the back compartment.

Here we find 20 game holders that are perfect for coins, my picture left to right top to bottom is as follows...morgan morgan morgan hopping half walking liberty half set then walking liberty half Triception set.(this is only row 1)

next row...crown then morgan then crown (TWIAD SET)C/S w/matching coins then 2 extra Eng pennies.

Row 3...morgan in shell magic morgan then morgan NGF w/exp shell and super exp shell (generic TTGF) last 2 have half dollar hong kong coins and 1 shell...

row 4 - 2 magic morgans 2 magic morgans 3 walker halves 3 walker halves and 2 eng pennies. Who needs more space than that? Well you are in luck cause opposite this wall of coins is a zippered mesh that would hold pursed coins or packet tricks, silks and TT's go wild my friends. I don't always shop Walmart for magic then drink beer, But when I do - I prefer Dos Equis... Stay thirsty my friends.

Oh, and I found it in Black, Pink and Light Blue

Smile Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very nice indeed poof.
think ill have to get one of those.
todd
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Cool - is there a brand name or any identifying features? I looked at Walmart.com but don’t see anything like it there.

Thanks!

Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Nintendo DS Universal Transporter by http://www.powerA.com but I cant find it on their website. I only see the mini elite. this was in electronics with the DS stuff and they had a bunch at my store

Smile Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thanks Poof!!

Jim

PS - Just bought it on Overstock.com for $9.98!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
PD, now you can carry the whole shabang in one bag. Neat idea alright. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Quote:
On 2012-12-06 06:21, J-Mac wrote:
Thanks Poof!!

Jim

PS - Just bought it on Overstock.com for $9.98!

Thanks for the tip J-Mac! I just ordered one from Overstock myself and even got free shipping as a 1st customer!

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I found a little bigger one too on overstock so I will take this one back to walmart and either get the same one for 1//2 price or the bigger one for a bit more. Thanks for the overstock tip

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I got the bigger one on overstock.com free shipping also, nintendo 3DS messenger bag - holds 60 coins individually, can double up or more with a lot of coins. no front flap (was useless) front zippered compartment holds the coins and has room in between for coin purses okito boxes any type smaller magic items. does not open out as far as the smaller one but opens wide enough. back zippered compartment 2 cushioned sections like the other w/velcro and 2 zippered mesh on other inside panel. I have 4 decks in cushion to gaff decks in mesh pocket with 2 mini decks also. ipod phone headphones sharpies... in other mesh pocket and again plenty of extra room in between for small stuff.
http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Pow......uct.html

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » New case $20.00 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL