The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Transpo Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
Hey guys I have a question it's kind of hard to explain but I'll do my best...
Say you were going to a walkaround gig... and you were planning on doing transpo cards more than once. then you would need more than one set of duplicate cards(i like doing signed duplicates, so therefore more than once set of duplicate cards WITH ONE OF THEM PRE-SIGNED)... but how do you set this up in your deck... do you pre sign it on the fly or already have it pre signed when you leave home? and if you have more than one set of dupes... how do you remember what you drew on the pre signed dupe that you're using in that performance... (say the 2 hearts, I pre sign one say I draw mine name in top left... when I am siging the duplicate... how do I remember what I drew on the pre signed one, when all of my sets of dupes are different...
Do you understand? My primary question is... how do you leave home... what cards do you have in your deck... or do you even keep the dupes in your pocket and take them out when needed... anything will be a huge help!
Thanks
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
Cant answer your question on duplicates, but there are many transpo effects that do not use duplicates, the spec can sign the card
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
You could start with your pair signed before you start. When you choose your card, you don't show it until after it is "signed". This would allow you to use the same pair over and over again.

But as MuscleMagic notes there are many versions so I'm not sure if this will work for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Transpo Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL