The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - POB Free Routine for you from "More iCandy" by Gary Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

As an early gift and to get you into the Christmas spirit, here's a free routine from our upcoming release "More iCandy" by Gary Jones & Lee Smith with guests James Brown, Arnel Renegado, Mike Stoner and Brendan Rodriguez (there's even a special appearance by special guest John Carey). It's called POB and the link below features the effect plus explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vl6xSOOfaQ

For more information on the project you can see more here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjcaBRWtj4Y

Thank you to everyone that has made this our biggest pre-release order to date and for your continued support.

Best,
Russ
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Russ,

Thanks for sharing this effect. Like so many others, I am really looking forward to working with the material on this DVD set. The effects on iCandy were fantastic and I look forward to the release of this next DVD set.

Happy Holidays,

Mark
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
London
182 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
That is a cheeky and snappy card to box, I like it !

Lee Smith, I use your Step System for some of my tricks and this set looks like my Christmas present to myself !

Ben
Sussex/Kent/Surrey Wedding Photographer and Magician. Ben's Photography
Surrey/Sussex/Kent Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - POB Free Routine for you from "More iCandy" by Gary Jones (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL