The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jumbo coin to bill... in reverse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Hi all , I'm looking for a visual way to change a jumbo bill into a jumbo coin .. has this been done before ..
been experementing for a while but not convinced yed of the results .. any ideas ..your help and suggestion .. would be appreciated .
Fantasy Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto,Ontario,Canada
244 Posts

Profile of Fantasy Knight
Use Self Folding Bill hook up but with a small reel...and make a toss with a flip...
and yes its been done "dahih beik"
Grew up near one of the greatest minds in magic the late Stewart James, in a town called Wallaceburg just 15 mins from Courtright where James could be found, time and time again he would inspire me to always be creative and just love all magic.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
That's very interesting info who has done this ? do you have a video , if not could you explain the seting more so I could make it . better via pm please , thanx a lot .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jumbo coin to bill... in reverse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL