The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Putting pics in your message (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I've tried to upload pics as attachments in the message box but the 75kb limit doesn't really show a large pic. I've seen many posts with pictures that are much larger than 75kb, or they seem to be anyway, and I'm wondering how to do that. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Never mind, I have it figured out. Thanks anyway.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Thatoldblackmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Thatoldblackmagic
How do you PM pics? Please pm me if you can help! Thank you
Scotland's first winner of the Edinburgh International Magic Festival's first place award. ~ Allen Tipton's magic Student. ~ Magic Historian and Collector ~ Built magic for Scotland's top Pantomimes ,Cats ,The Wizard of Oz and a few other shows. ~ As seen on TV theatre and film Smile Aged 17
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I'd also like some pointers on posting pictures/mpeg videos, etc to The Magic Café. Now that you've figured it out, can you post the steps, Bob1Dog? Thanks!

----- Sonny
----- Sonny Narvaez
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
Simplest way I've found is to upload the images to a file sharing site like PhotoBucket or YouTube, then include a link in your message.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Putting pics in your message (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL