The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » New Center Deal??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Here is something completely new and never divulged before. Perhaps a few on this BB may have heard “whispers” about this revolutionary move. Let me ask the members, does anyone have any knowledge at all of Harvey Hokum’s new Upside Down Reverse Spinning Center Deal? It is my understanding that this move is completely undetectable when performed using Harvey’s methodology and it is rumored that Dai Vernon has stated secretly that this is the finest card table move he has ever seen (or not seen because it is virtually invisible). It is also my understanding this move was developed by Hokum after reading about the concept in a book written in 1614 entitled, “The Big Banana at the Card Table” by Tonuoy Taehci.

Interestingly “Tonuoy Taehci” spelled backward reads, “I Cheat You Not” which is probably a coincidence. However, some very bright and knowledgeable magicians who have been fortunate enough to learn and master the move have very cleverly concluded that Tonuoy Taehci may be a pseudonym and possibly not his real name. This has spurned a mad rush by many to find out the author’s true identity.

It has been surmised, after considerable historical research into the subject, that Tonuoy received a revelation on this move after the raft he was paddling across the Mississippi River top sized, completely drenching him and causing his head to hit a rock thereby producing an exquisitely enlightening “AHA” moment.

This fascinating move can be performed with both bridge and poker sized cards, works great with paper and plastics and lends itself to a Blindfold Poker Deal which surpasses Walter Scott’s Blindfold deal. (Learning a Blindfold deal is very important for hustlers because in a poker game nothing allays suspicion more than wearing a blindfold while dealing. In fact, it is the most highly coveted secret of high stakes hustling with cards, exposed for the first time in print on the Café.)

Hokum plans on coming out with a DVD on his method of doing the Upside Down Revere Spinning Center deal sometime next year. As an added bonus, he will be including an official Card Sharp blindfold for use in your local card games.

Be on the lookout for this DVD. It should be a worthwhile purchase at the reasonable proposed asking price of $399.99.

Hurry, hurry…I’m taking advance orders on Pay Pal for those who want to be among the first to obtain this coveted and limited edition DVD. PM Cagliostro for special ordering instructions. Smile
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
694 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
Trolling, love it
Bandaloop
View Profile
Regular user
Dodging attacks for the past
195 Posts

Profile of Bandaloop
Ha. Thanks for lightening up my morning. I wonder how many serious PMs you're going to get. Smile
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On 2012-12-20 09:46, Bandaloop wrote:
Ha. Thanks for lightening up my morning. I wonder how many serious PMs you're going to get. Smile

So far I have gotten 14 PMs requesting more information and 6 advance orders.

I’m a little surprised as I would have expected a greater response and certainly more orders on a new move that has this much practical application.

I certainly hope PayPal can handle the anticipated volume of business this generates.

As expected the first two orders came in from tommy and his drinking buddy, Yellow Kid. Smile
Albatros
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
132 Posts

Profile of Albatros
Sadly, this generation isn't that much into DVD's and visual learning. But for those interested - keep an eye up for his underground lecture notes "the truth about banana split, an essay during which a method of dealing a card from the middle of a pack will be revealed"!

It's rare, only 5 .pdf's were ever saved, so it might cost you...
"Palming cards... Like sex, it can be learned by almost anybody,but doing it well requires some native talent and assiduous practice." (John Scarne)
yellowkid
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of yellowkid
Typical cop humor, right cop?
nothing more expected from a lame with no game, so no surprises, lol
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
I can see the “Yellow” Kid is a little upset in his post above of Dec. 20, 2012, 6:58 PM.

Let me assure Yellow, we did receive his order for the Upside Down Reverse Spinning Center Deal DVD with instructions for expedited delivery. However, Fed-X has informed us they cannot deliver direct to a prison cell, so there will be a slight delay which is beyond our control.

I would advise Yellow to keep working on perfecting his Nickels to Dimes routine until his package arrives.
yellowkid
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of yellowkid
For a guy who's never moved in his life, and a cop, you've got a mouth on you Bruce
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
I'm telling you: the FBI will soon infiltrate this place.
poonchingyip
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
419 Posts

Profile of poonchingyip
A new deal that I have never heard of it in my life @@ wondering if anybody in here saw it before.....

- Arthur
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On 2012-12-21 09:37, AMcD wrote:
I'm telling you: the FBI will soon infiltrate this place.

You may be right, Arnold.

From what I can see, based on his meager 12 ranting and compulsive-fixated posts, the “Yellow” Kid is probably a low-level informant. He fits the personality of an informant but there is nothing to inform about on this BB. He is wasting his time here. I think he should go back to “ratting-out” his friends and associates to ingratiate himself with the cops he deals with who use him as their everyday “punk.”

In any event, I have no further desire to waste my time with the “Yellow-One” and his low level uninformed posts.

He has not made any worthwhile contributions on this BB to demonstrate that he has meaningful or beneficial knowledge of the subject matter. His posts are simply a negative distraction and benefit no one herein.

Since I don’t associate with clowns or fools in my everyday life, I don’t intend to do so on this BB.

If the “Yellow-Child” wants to get into my good graces, he is going to have to write some positive posts that contribute to and benefit the membership – posts that demonstrate he knows something about the subject matter. Perhaps he can start with writing a review of the “Upside Down Reverse Spinning Center Deal” when he receives his copy of the DVD he ordered.

Until he does so, I have no further use for him or his ranting posts.

I don’t need a punk. Let the “Yellow-One” be someone else’s punk.
yellowkid
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of yellowkid
Lol, only one punk informant posting on this bb
http://www.skillwho.com/profile/Albany-N......5682382/
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Not sure you are allowed that...
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On 2012-12-21 15:25, yellowkid wrote:
Lol, only one punk informant posting on this bb
http://www.skillwho.com/profile/Albany-N......5682382/

I see what the problem is. I’m not Bruce Samboy, you moronic chump. He hasn’t posted in quite some time and posts under a different screen name. He also alluded to his experience and background under that name.

I am not going to give you his screen name as his identity is his business and if he happens to read this, he may decide to identify himself. However, I think what you have done is most inappropriate and the gentleman you have alluded to has done nothing to you. He in fact is a gentleman, well respected and not a clown like you evidently are. I agree with AMcD in that your comment and link to Bruce Samboy is probably not allowed.

That being said, it seems like you have firmly established yourself as a low-level informant and further elevated your rat-punk status. It may be appropriate to change your screen name from Yellow Kid to Yellow Punk.

I don’t like to engage in this type idiocy to the detriment of the BB. It is non-productive and a waste of everyone's time, but I just can’t let the “YellowPunk's” comments pass as such.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Hmmmmm
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » New Center Deal??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL