The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Alfred Hitchcock--the Magic Shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
The Magic Shop -- Alfred Hichcock Hour

http://youtu.be/LAGdrpcJp70
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Actually very magical! I just caught this on BBC America and keep meaning to post about it. I have become a Hitchcock fanatic since discovering the hour shows there and the old 1/2 hour ones on Netflix.

The Magic Shop, based on an H.G. Wells story, is superb. There are lessons to be learned for all magicians and mentalists in this intruiging and eerie episode. Thanks for posting the YouTube link.

The day after, the episode had to do with an intricate psychic scam and was also fascinating. I'm not home so don't have the name but will post it upon my return.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thanks Pop. I used to watch them but don't recall seeing that one before. Merry Christmas!
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Very eerie indeed . . . and very timely . . . great find. What a cast - Leslie Nielsen and . . . David Opatoshu! Thanks, Mr. Haydn! And . . . Merry Christmas!
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Thanks Pop, very apropos in this day and age. I used to watch Alfred but don't recall ever seeing this one. Freshman in college so was probably busy. LOL
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
James FX
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
178 Posts

Profile of James FX
Thanks Pop for the flashback. Love these old shows and this one was another classic.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The last scene where he slices his father's face was the creepiest of all.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Alfred Hitchcock--the Magic Shop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL