The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Amazing Dove Food (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
I have been using this food for 6 months my vet recommended it to me.
So far so good both of my birds seem calmer and quieter for some reason.
Their new feathers are whiter and healthier looking.
They seem to enjoy it. It is not cheap but I need them to be in the best of health.
Also it is cleaner than seeds
Check it out
http://www.harrisonsbirdfoods.com/High-P......ucts/17/
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I ALSO supplement my dove's high-quality seed with Harrison's! If I only feed them Harrison's (with no seed) they get really heavy-feeling! (Not sure if they get 'fat' but they weigh a lot more than a normal dove.) They gobble this up like feathered pigs, ha! Yes, Bernie, I also recommend Harrison's bird food to all who keep birds. I keep my food in the fridge, so it lasts longer.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
I am glad to see I was not the only one who uses this food.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I've never used it but if Autumn uses it, it has to be good.
Where the magic begins
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Thanks, Dave! That is a big complement coming from you! I started using this food about 6 months ago and I could see a change after the first week. I really love Harrison's food. My doves are SO much healthier! I just add a tablespoon of food on top of their seed and WOW! They are so much heavier and healthier! Their feathers look AWESOME (and I have Silky doves, whose feathers can look a bit 'scruffy' if they are not in good shape)! My doves are the healthiest I have ever seen and are truly gorgeous! Try a bag...you will never go without Harrison's!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Amazing Dove Food (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL