The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Mercury Aces - anyone routinely using? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Mentioned in another recent post ... Mercury Aces ... see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OItbDY7P--w

Thx .. johno from tropical Michigan
Gary T.
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Gary T.
I use it all the time, but that performance looks, well, not great, honestly it looks like somebody deduced the method and went about doing it without buying the effect. it's really a great effect, I bought it a little bit before I was ready for it and it sat on my shelf for a while because I thought it was impractical, then one day I was playing with it and realized it's far from impractical, been using it ever since, just recent;y (a month ago, maybe 2) put together my ace routine and it works as a great closer.

actually this effect saved me once, I was waiting in the hallway at college for history class to begin and I decided to perform a little bit of magic for some class-mates, I hadn't talked to them much because of the seating arrangement and they were rather surprised to find out I was a magician, anyway they loved it and I heard one of them mention showing the teacher.

I wasn't sure if they were serious but for a minute I freaked out, I couldn't just walk up to the front of the class and perform close up for the teacher, the rest of the class wouldn't be able to see it, and I didn't want to sound like a snob by declining, of course all I had was my cards.

So that's when it hit me,I set myself up for mercury just in-case and walked into class. sure enough before class started this girl (pretty blonde Smile) mentions me to the teacher and he calls me up to the front. so I asked him to have a seat and performed mercury for the class. I did have to turn my back on them to give them the best view, holding the cards above my head so they could all see. but it went over really well, the class loved it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Mercury Aces - anyone routinely using? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL