The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ghost Glass? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ive had this in my Drawer for over ten years and figured I would play with it at work. I don't recall what the effect is called so here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hDpOcbe_qs
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Paisa just wanted to say I love your style you remeind me of me
you always get great reactions on your work that's because you entertain the audience . not ohh look what I can do,,,,
don't ever change man /'/////
the godfather of magic
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
VINNY YOUR THE BEST!! THANK YOU FOR THOSE COMMENTS! Means a lot coming from you!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I really must get another spirit glass,mine just faded out and stopped appearing through,never used it that much either but a good hit for spooky routines when I did, told folk it was a lens off of a murderer's glasess that was left at the scence.
BRMagic
View Profile
New user
NYC
40 Posts

Profile of BRMagic
FireStarter- You should purchase Ghost Glass Fluid from Viking Magic. It also comes with an extra glass. You can create your own image to appear on the glass. Ive attached a pic of one I just made a few mineutes ago. Hope you can see the pic.

-Brian

Click here to view attached image.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 12:48, BRMagic wrote:
FireStarter- You should purchase Ghost Glass Fluid from Viking Magic. It also comes with an extra glass. You can create your own image to appear on the glass. Ive attached a pic of one I just made a few mineutes ago. Hope you can see the pic.

-Brian

Wow, thanks Brian that look's cool, and definatly will look into purchasing the fluid,again many thak's for the pic and info,all the best.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
That's actually pretty cool.
BRMagic
View Profile
New user
NYC
40 Posts

Profile of BRMagic
Thank you. Its pretty easy once you cut the pattern out. You can glue it down with a glue stick. This type of glues washes off quickly. I am working on having a word on the other side. A good technique to spread the fluid instead of using the brush is using a gauze or cotton ball. The brush leaves stroke marks. I pat the gauze all over the glass since the patter is already stuck. I wait a few minutes then rinse everything off. It works pretty well.. Glad you guys like it. BTW Paisa nice performance.
Take care!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I love watching you perform.

Keep doing doing what you do, it's awesome!

Mike
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I have a few of these in different sizes. You can call it a "slice of a crystal ball, much easier to carry"...also, if you can get a tiny drop of moisture in your palm (saliva or condensation from a glass), place the disc (prediction side down) on your palm...the image will slowly appear. Doing that, you can have the incorrect card initially appear, then fade out and change into the correct card's image. Try it, it's very eerie.

Steve
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks for the tip, I like that Steve. Mike thanks a lot man you know I really appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Ghost Glass? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL