The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Aronson stack and TTTCBE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Richardson
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Eric Richardson
Hey,

I picked up Roberto Giobbi's TTTCBE (The Trick That Cannot Be Explained, A New Look) at The Session convention recently and I thought I'd share a little something about it: It is perfect for Aronson stack workers!

I won't go into details of the marketed effect, but there is a four way out prediction that involves the four sevens as the "prediction". In the Aronson stack the four sevens are distributed close together in the stack ( all within a fourteen card block). If you cut the KS to the bottom of the deck the sevens are nicely centralized. It is VERY easy to use Giobbi's method applied to the TTTCBE process to reach any of the four sevens when the deck is cut. TRY IT!

Eric
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Very nice, Eric! Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
Great idea. Thanks
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
Kind of works for Mnemonica as well if you say cut at the King of Clubs the 7's are then all pretty central within a 19 card block.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Aronson stack and TTTCBE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL