The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Avatar size change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Suggestion for a sticky, a website that reduces photos for correct avatar sizes:

http://www.reducephoto.com/step1avatar.asp
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Stickies normally aren't read. The current instructions for avatars aren't read either so where would you suggest we put one such as this?
Where the magic begins
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Now Dave, are you actually asking for our imput where you should put something?

You could always implement a 1 day ban for failure to read the rules (they did after all, clicked the box that said they did).

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
There is a sticky already present called 'avatar uploading help' that I opened and looked at while searching for a newcomers question on how to reduce pictures. The link cited was available once before at the Café but disappeared, so I googled and found it again. If you don't want to add it,o.k., if someone asks the question again and I see it I will supply the answer.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 07:32, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Now Dave, are you actually asking for our imput where you should put something?

You could always implement a 1 day ban for failure to read the rules (they did after all, clicked the box that said they did).

And how would you suggest we monitor whether or not someone had read the rules? I'm sure you'll have some smart helpful answer for that as well.

Spartacus, I don't remember that link ever being on the Café but then I can't remember everything that's been here in the last 11 years. In any case, rather than set up a new sticky on the subject, I added your link to the existing Avatar help topic.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Avatar size change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL