The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets new bonus available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Real Secrets subscribers, go to the RS web site and check out the brand new bonus. I think you will like it!

Terry
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Thanks Terry,

That was fantastic...very cool bonus!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Man, that is sweet. I don't think I've ever seen anything on the subject so blatant and so invisible.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I love this new bonus. It is better than a $50 item that is highly touted here in the Café. So easy to make and operate.
Great work RS,
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Excellent bonus effect!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On 2013-01-31 20:16, Xiqual wrote:
I love this new bonus. It is better than a $50 item that is highly touted here in the Café. So easy to make and operate.
Great work RS,
James

Yep...what he said.
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
I received the Feb. Real Secrets envelope today. The bonus on the site that everyone seems to like is actually the featured trick. Inside the envelope is the bonus for this month. They fooled us! LOL I like them both!

Terry
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
This is so much cooler than the other one.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Anyone who doubted Real Secrets up until now will be greatly pleased with this release.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
According to the forward in this month's 'Genii' this will be available for sale in a few months to everyone.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Doh!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2013-02-02 12:53, Markymark wrote:
According to the forward in this month's 'Genii' this will be available for sale in a few months to everyone.

Not happy about that. What's the point in paying for exclusivity when it becomes available to all and sundry. Smacks of greed to me.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Quote:
On 2013-02-02 13:41, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

Not happy about that. What's the point in paying for exclusivity when it becomes available to all and sundry. Smacks of greed to me.

I'd bet it will sell for more than we paid for it.

....and sometimes getting a running start is worth a nickle.

...and I would have been very happy with just the enclosure as the month's feature. Very slick, well thought out and something very usable by everyone.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
JimW
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of JimW
The trick Real Secrets is releasing to the general marketplace is not one of the monthly items, it's something new.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Is it now...
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
As far as new, well...... I know that if you look inside some old magic books you can pretty much find all the "new" stuff. However, the person that created this has an impeccable reputation. One of my personal magic heroes. Chops, personality he has it all.
Anyway, you will see.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
What good is "exclusive" if you never use it?

The RS members who are the happiest are those who actually perform the effects before they form an opinion about them.
Arcato
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Arcato
Quote:
On 2013-02-01 18:53, toberman wrote:
I received the Feb. Real Secrets envelope today. The bonus on the site that everyone seems to like is actually the featured trick. Inside the envelope is the bonus for this month. They fooled us! LOL I like them both!

Terry

I also like this month's featured effect a lot! This might be the first one I'm actually going to use and perform. Most of the previous effects were -and that's my only complaint about RS- tailored to English speaking audiences. Now since I'm from Germany most of the time I cannot use something that's printed in English, even if it's something that's supposed to look causual... Anyway, I tried to come up with my own local solutions (especially for one of the first effects), but it was very difficult to get everything together in German language so this might actually work (subscribers know which effect I mean)...
So what actually kept me on the hook until now were the bonus effects, which were really interesting and that's why I think I will stay on board. And of course I'm also curious about the first commercial effect... I really wish there was a closed forum where subscribers could discuss the RS material.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
I am pretty sure a forum will be on the horizon.

As far as the "bonus" I thought it was great, then found out it was the main effect, and still thought it was great. I thought the bonus this month was good this month too.

While not everything was my cup of tea this year I have loved the ride. I also went to the private party at the Genii Bash, so I got something more that not everyone got a chance to experience. I am sure there will be other convention opportunities I will miss, and others will enjoy. One year is almost over, looking forward to the long awaited "Webber Bonus" for those who got on board at the beginning, and year 2.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets new bonus available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL