The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Other interests » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Hi Jerome,

Reading your response as to what tony asked about raw foods, I found your response to be very informative as I eat somewhat along the same lines. So my question is, what are your other interests? Do you have any other outlets such as music or anything along those lines? So glad to see you here,

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Darren,

Thanks for the great question!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, my passions and interests these days include just about anything and everything that has to do with raw foods, intermittent fasting, bodyweight exercise, health and wellness, reading, writing, music, art, nature, poetry, chess, yoga, qigong & energy work, cranial sacral thereapy, palmistry, tarot and African bone readings, crystal skulls, graphic novels, movies, NLP & DHE, hypnosis, meditation, magic and mentalism, contact mind reading, dowsing, shamanism, traditional healing, spirituality, religion, philosophy, anthropology, ethnobotany, travelling as much as possible, teaching, coaching and consulting, hoodoo rootwork and conjure doctoring, dreams, New Age, channeling, scrying, automatic writing, whole brain learning and hemispheric synchronization, PK, mysticism and metaphysics, friends & family, my wonderful peers, animal welfare, environmentalism, doing my part to solve the world hunger issue, dachshunds, pitbulls, UFO's, nice red wines and micro brews...I can't get enough of this stuff, really!

One day I hope to be more musically inclined, but at this point I'm just *NOT*, hahaha. I bought a nice guitar last year with the intentions of teaching myself to play, taking some classes and using music as another creative outlet...now I'm getting really interested in playing piano, the harp and glass harmonica! Smile Smile Smile

Thanks again, brother...it's great being here with you!

JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Thanks so much for the reply Jerome, you are truly an inspiration! I've been playing guitar for 13 years and is something I always come back to for therapeutic reasons. I'm quite positive you will have no problem at all learning the instrument as I'm sure your well aware, just like any work, all it takes is just a bit of patience. If you ever have any questions about it, please feel free to ask. So glad to see we can share the same interests.

All the best,

Darren
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » Other interests » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL