The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » What do you think of this idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grippo's Wish
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Grippo's Wish
Jerome,

what do you think of this:

I can tell people what were their past-reincarnations, what they did wrong in their past lives and what do they have to make right this time. NO hypnosis of any kind, no writing, no nothing - just telling.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Sure, just as long as YOU feel comfortable doing it!

It's a great premise for readings, spiritual coaching and psychic workshops. You could take this one idea and really do a lot with it. My greatest hope is that you would keep it as real and as sincere as possible...it's material like this that could potentially do a lot of damage. Please be responsible and caring with it.

This is high-level "Messiah Process" stuff through and through, G.W.

I recommend exercising caution and sensitivity...and above all else, "harm none."

Besides that, nice work! Please let me know how it goes.

JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Grippo's Wish,

Thinking a little more about this, I'd also recommend that you keep things fun, SAFE and kind-hearted (as I'm sure you will).

Examples might be giving a reading of the kind and type you've described, but not saying or doing anything that could or would ever alter a person's life in extreme (and potentially damaging) ways.

For instance, in a past life you might have stolen food...in order to clear this karma and remove obstructions during this lifetime, I advise that you volunteer at a homeless shelter and soup kitchen to help get things back in order.

Or...in a past life you were a very rich man who regularly refused money to people who had none. I recommend that you give the next person you meet in need the largest bill you can find in your wallet (and watch your life change!).

Or...you ran over the neighbor's dog in your horse and buggy. I recommend that you spend a weekend sponsoring homeless pets and volunteering at an adoption agency.

I'd use small "random acts of kindness" as the prescription. The psychology here is that you inspire people to spread a bit more love, service and kindness in the world, and nothing you recommend has the potential for harm or doing them damage in any way. These are things that are good for the human heart and soul anyways and the simple act of doing them, happily, can be transformative in and of itself. It makes the client feel great, helps others and activates a laundry list of positive suggestions and healing placebos that you've implanted during the reading.

Just my thoughts. Smile

JF
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2013 entrée: Jerome Finley » » What do you think of this idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL