The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Hide & Seek by James Brown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Well thanks for letting me know. I don't own the D.V.D but just from watching the demo I would think you could use the T.K.O. for the vanish of some things but I can see why you need a jacket for the wallet.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
To be honest, if someone could combing TKO and Hide and Seek, it would be the ultimate device for performers like me that wear suits to perform. I love the idea of hide and seek because it allows you to vanish in one location but produce from your inside jacket pocket, but haven't been able to get it to work safely/reliably with a cell phone. So the addition of a TKO-like support mechanism for heavier objects would be ideal.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello emyers99,

That's what makes Hide & Seek so different, is that you can vanish the object and almost instantly make it reappear inside your jacket pocket, inside your wallet or not. As for the problem that you're having, James covers this on the DVD and if you missed it, just PM me and I'll explain. It's very easy to do naturally.

Thanks again everyone for your support again.

Best,
Russ
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
Hi,
I just watched Hide & Seek dvd and I absolutely love it. The idea is so simple yet so effective and the move is so natural. This will elevate my cards magic to the next level. All the routines on this dvd are perfectly structured and material is just great.
This is perfect for cards, business cards etc. but as emyers99 I have an issue with heavier objects such a mobile phones. I tried Teleport with two jackets but it didn't work with any of them- the phone is just not secured enough. Don't let me wrong- this can work great with heavier objects as well but with the right juckets.
Best,
Marcin
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
Here is a vid answering the question Smile

http://youtu.be/pJsNNn0O8Cw?sc

James
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
James...Thanks for taking the time and caring enough to post the video.
All your DVDs are excellent...My kind of magic!!!
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Have to say that I laughed out loud as I watched that. I guess it's the thought that counts.
Eric Kwok
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Eric Kwok
Just wondering if BKM wallet is going to work for this?
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
The effect looks amazing does anyone know where I can get a cheap large bkm wallet
Scott Andrews
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Scott Andrews
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2013, russ stevens wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Here is the second and final Blackpool release that ships out on the 22nd February and will be available worldwide.

"HIDE & SEEK" is the brand new DVD from James Brown that features some truly jaw dropping magic. If you're a magician that does card/anything to wallet, this is a HUGE game changer that I predict everyone will be using. No palming, using Phones, Credit Cards, Playing Cards and even an un-gimmicked book test.

Please take a few moments out to look at the trailer and see just what great reactions this magic gets from normally reserved British spectators!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroU00Hb-cQ

A huge public thank you to The Pat Page Family for allowing us to use one of Pat's old ideas, that James has taken to a whole new level.

Best,
Russ
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Ordered it recently ... Looking forward .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
BTW alakazam has this available for streaming online.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Hide & Seek by James Brown (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL