The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is the Outlaw Darkspell forum dead? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Just curious.

I don't see any recent activity on that forum. Are Darkspell owners hiding out someplace else? I have a copy of Darkspell that is moving into my house and I probably will have some questions and observations. "Where have all the Darkspellers gone... long time passing."
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I just picked up a copy of DS from a member for a dark corner of my place & also noticed that the DS forum is all but quiet & hidden within the Darkspell shadows themselves......

Guess like most, a new release seems forum active & then the newness wears off for the next awesome Outlaw item & all but quiet......tis ashame.....
I'll check to see if there is a invocation in DS to conjure up some new activity on the forum......LoL
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
I have not checked that forum for a long time. Looks like I should be checking in again with the renewed interest that seems to have surfaced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is the Outlaw Darkspell forum dead? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL