The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Spellbound Duo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
starscream
View Profile
New user
somerdale NJ
10 Posts

Profile of starscream
Enjoyed it.You guys set the bar a little higher now!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
A very nice back and forth exchange! Well designed and executed. Smile

Thank you for posting the video!

Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
An absolute vision of beauty. Well thought out, great execution. Mind boggling, I can't get enough of it - start putting a dvd together now and put me on the waiting list for first copy.

side note: "crap, I don't have any magical friends for the other 2 hands. Can you maybe include that in the dvd?" Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Terrific
OliveroG
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of OliveroG
Thank you all for your feedback, we're planning on creating a more complete routine to have some more fun.

Quote:
"crap, I don't have any magical friends for the other 2 hands. Can you maybe include that in the dvd?"

I'm sure if we ever make a dvd we'll make sure to put a section of what to do when your partner is invisible, or imaginary, we love to practice with that kind of people, they're the best conversators.
I hope you understand, my dear friend, that everything you are seeing is a lie, but everything you are feeling holds true.
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
It was fun filled and 'loverly!'

I especially liked the variations and then the flurry. It's funny though, I was waiting for the fourth jumbo coin!
The real magic is family!
OliveroG
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of OliveroG
Quote:
On 2013-03-09 18:32, John T Cox wrote:
It was fun filled and 'loverly!'

I especially liked the variations and then the flurry. It's funny though, I was waiting for the fourth jumbo coin!

We wanted to produce a forth one so badly, but we were too loaded and we didn't have much time to construct, so we stuck with three.
I hope you understand, my dear friend, that everything you are seeing is a lie, but everything you are feeling holds true.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I really enjoyed your routine. The timing and choreography was very well done.
Reonaru
View Profile
New user
Venezuela
86 Posts

Profile of Reonaru
Two talented guys with some coins .... wow ... imagine if they have a purse full of coins ... great job magic dude !!!
Leonard Rangel

@El.Mentalista

www.LEONARDRANGEL.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Spellbound Duo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL