The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Reynolds LIVE: Sunday February 24th, @7:00pm Eastern (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic

Steve gives an intro to what the lecture will be about: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3223

Click on the second video clip and you can see Steve's in a professional setting blowing the audience away.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mr. Reynolds is tonight!
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
I'm shocked how this flew under the radar for some people.

Steve is flat out amazing and you can see how much fun he has with audiences. I personally have been performing with some of Steve's effects for a few months and I can honestly say they are:

-Strong
-PRACTICAL
-Fun
-Your knuckles won't be busted, everything is doable!

I know Steve uses this material in his restaurant gigs weekly and you can tell. Every detail has been thought out to leave a really clear effect that I cannot be happier with. If you are a worker and you like card magic, GET THIS. If you like performing for your webcam and not real human beings, learn to perform for real people and GET THIS.

Sorry if the review seems to positive, I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. Steve is one of those guys out there working and making a living with what he is sharing. This isn't the "left overs" this is what he REALLY uses and uses a lot.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
balic2003
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of balic2003
Hi,

first I want to say that the lecture is really great! great and practical card magic!

at the end of the lecture, he ist talking about a shuffle (not the Bottom Line Zarrow) and says that some people have released something about this shuffle. can somebody direct me to what releases he meant?
thanks in advance for any answers!

balic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Reynolds LIVE: Sunday February 24th, @7:00pm Eastern (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL