The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don Drivers Svegali Pitch tape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I received this tape and the quality is very bad. Homemade video. Not professional. Basically it is a tape and has been copied at home. For 18.00 save your money.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
The original posts regarding this tape spoke about the quality of the video. Those posts stated that the tape was a not professionally done and that you shouldn't expect high quality. That said, what you're paying for is the information contained in the tape. This info is from a person who has made a living "selling" a magic item. For those of you interested in this work..the tape is invaluable..if quality, rather than content, is more important to you..buy another tape.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Send it to me and I will pay the shipping since you don't want it. I get to save money and you get rid of it. Have not seen it but the quality was mentioned before that it was not the best but the content was worth the money.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On 2003-11-18 16:32, John Smetana wrote:
The original posts regarding this tape spoke about the quality of the video. Those posts stated that the tape was a not professionally done and that you shouldn't expect high quality. That said, what you're paying for is the information contained in the tape. This info is from a person who has made a living "selling" a magic item. For those of you interested in this work..the tape is invaluable..if quality, rather than content, is more important to you..buy another tape.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile

You are correct the quality was mentioned. The home made tape is terrible. Also the information must be able to be seen and heard correctly. Looks to me like the seller wants to make a quick dollar and does not care about taking care of the buyer. Again save your money! I can take my camera and teach you a trick. You would be receiving information. Also the information you receive is like watching someone at a carnival.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Well, I caught Mr Steven in a lie. He said he bought from me and then got one from a friend..but he didn't. He had it for sale here at the Café, that ad was deleted. Now he PMs me and wants a "full" refund.

The title even says "cheap homemade" on my order page, so I'm NOT trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes. I guess you can't please everyone...

Thanks for all the support from the guys that bought one from me...the reviews are more than I expeced.

Have A GREAT Day..even you Steven,
Don
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
TO all Café members:

I have this video, bought from Don. He told me what I would be receiving. Was he truthful? Only partly.

What he didn’t tell me was if I watched this tape and used the script he included I would make money. Well, today I made $25 outside a movie theater. It should be used at flea markets, but I was coming home from the mall, where I bought some Svengali decks from the magic shop and couldn't help but try the pitch for the line outside the movie.

I can’t wait to try this on the weekend, at a swap meet.

Anyone that buys this from Don gets a product that will improve your magic and also help you make money.

Don is a straight shooter and a stand up guy!!!!

I never met him, but like a lot of café members, consider him a friend!

Chris
Mesa, Az.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
I was interested in this tape and sent a PM to steve;

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2003-11-16 16:43, Sir T wrote:
I am interested in the tape......

His relpy to me:

The Don Driver Svengali Pitch tape is 13.00 postpaid in the US. Add 3.00 shipping for international. You can paypal me at magicbyswh@aol.com Please let me know ASAP if you want this. Steve

Funny how this bad review was posted after don questioned his post. I have no axe to grained, I just wanted the tape. I sent Don an email, he has offered me the tape for the same price--Damm nice of him!! Check is in the mail Don for full price, "An honest man should be paid an honest wage."

So Sayth, Sir T
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Right on Sir T!!!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Yes, I have to agree with Sir T that the timing of the bad review is quite suspicious.

Ron
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
WOW Guys...how nice of you all to stand behind me here...you have made me very "humble" I try my best to be a good guy...I guess I'm doing something right.
Thanks again from the bottom of my heart...
Love you all....Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don Drivers Svegali Pitch tape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL