The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Doug Henning Wonder Window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
My post above is incorrect and I am unable to edit it. Mazza is not who I mean to refer to regarding the polybagged or taped shut business.

As far as what he told you about any difference in the plastic between the so-called Henning version and the so-called regular version of Tunnel of Darkness, unless you have held up at least 50 of random pieces of each version and compared them, you can't make a statement like that. Also, Tenyo didn't just do one run of Tunnel of Darkness: they had numerous factory runs. There are variations within the factory runs. The whole thing is silly.
Ximines
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
154 Posts

Profile of Ximines
I have an unopened DH Wonder Window. Anyone interested in trading for it?
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Guys there is a fully packaged Tenyo wonder Window on that famous auction site,with original instruction manual as well.. bit expensive though as a Buy now imo MM.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Promotion without declaration gotta love that. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I believe the price of the Wonder Window being offered would be actually quite reasonable if it were BNIP... . It wouldn't be the deal of a lifetime of course, but nonetheless affordable.
(-) The problem is it has scratches which can reveal the secret.
(+) On the positive side, the seller sais it works great. Most Wonder Windows work great, but there are a few that won't work fluently ... . A lot has been said about this. And before someone jumps onto this and sais 'you have to follow the instructions exactly' (and of course they are right, especially with this trick) some Wonder Windows just DO NOT work fluently - there is something with the 'catching' mechanism. I know what I'm talking about because I've owned about 8 of these tricks a few years ago and tested 6 of them, carefully following the instructions!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I've only had 50/50 success with Wonder Windows. Half of the ones I've had don't work, and that includes some new out of the package.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Doug Henning Wonder Window (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL